Tuesday, December 8, 2015

DAY 27

Man, this was a full day, but not quite as satisfying. With my 3 year old in tow all day, time seems to tick by with very little accomplished. Just doing my best to soak up the sweet moments between meltdowns. I also just wasn't feeling 100% physically either, which has really been bumming me out.  And so, in the spirit of letting go of perfection, today's post will be short and sweet. And I haven't even figured out yet what I'll write for my 3 things today. It's already feeling like 30 days of 3 things each day may be a bit excessive. I reserve the right to change the deal - I'm the one who made it up anyway.

Letting Go: I am definitely ready to let go of my achy back. I do all the right things in terms of exercise and training and proper diet, but my back makes me feel like I'm 80 years old. I'm ready to let that go, Goddess of the Universe. Just in case you were waiting for me to give a thumbs up.

Gratitude: I am so thankful that I found a beautiful Christmas tree today. It's lovely. We managed to get it up and put some lights on it, but it may take another day or two to get the rest of it done. But it makes me happy to see it in my living room and to smell the air that it breathes in there. Aahhh.

Shooting For: In my 40s, I want to learn a really awesome dance to one song. I don't want to start some long-term dance training or start competing in competitions or anything. I just want to learn one dance to one song really well, so when I have a chance to dance, I can do that one and have fun while being awesome at it.

OK. That's it. I'm done. I managed to get up a little early today and work on my novel and it felt so good to do that. Gonna do that again tomorrow.

Goodnight. ~k

No comments:

Post a Comment